www.StoreOpinion.ca – Loblaws Store Receipt Survey

Are you a regular customer of Loblaw Companies Limited store such as Loblaws, Extra Foods, Maxi or Zehrs? If yes, you can now go to the website www.StoreOpinion.ca to leave your feedback about your recent experience by participating in the Loblaw’s Store Customer Satisfaction Survey. Once you complete the survey, you’ll be entered into the Survey Contest for your chance to win a $5,000 cash prize or 1 million PC Plus points (if you’re eligible.)

How to enter the Loblaw’s Store Survey:

To take part in the survey, you should have a recent receipt of one of these stores: Loblaws, Loblaw Greatfood, Extra Foods, Maxi, Maxi & Cie, Provigo, Real Canadian Superstore, Loblaw Superstore, T&T Supermarket, Zehrs, Fortino’s,Valu-Mart, SaveEasy, WholeSale Club, Indenpent, Joe Fresh, Liquorstore, Presto, gas bar, refuel, Cash & Carry, City Market and nofrills.

If you have one, follow the steps below.

Step 1: Open the website www.StoreOpinion.ca in your web browser and select one of your preferred languages to continue.

Step 2: Read the terms and conditions carefully and click on the “Next” button.

Step 3: Conform your age. You must be 18 years or older to continue the survey.

Step 4: You’ll be asked to provide the required information from your receipt, such as a 19- to 21-digit survey code , or a 2- to 5-digit store number and date of your visit. Enter them correctly and click on the “Next” button.

Step 5: Answer the survey questions one by one. All the questions are related on your Loblaw’s Store experience. Your answers will not affect your eligible to win the prize. Juts tell them your true feelings.

Step 6: Submit your name, phone number and email address, then you will be automatically entered into the survey contest. Please note: In order to be eligible for the 1 million PC Plus points prize you must provide your e-mail address that you used when you registered as a PC Plus member.

Click here to enter the survey now!

If you have any problems about the survey, please email the customer service at csat@loblaw.ca.

Contest Prizes:

One prize of $5,000 cash in the form of a cheque

One prize of 1 million PC Plus points (ARV. $1,000)

Important Contest Rules:

You must be a legal resident of Canada who have reached the age of majority in the province or territory at the time of entry.

Limit one entry per receipt per person in every one Contest Segment.

Learn more rules from www.StoreOpinion.ca!

13 thoughts on “www.StoreOpinion.ca – Loblaws Store Receipt Survey

• November 14, 2017 at 5:46 pm

I am highly satisfied with the service and quality of the products. The price is quite competitive and affordable. The store is convenient to shop. I am always shopping in loblaws and other chain stores
    of loblaws since I came to Canada.

• November 14, 2017 at 8:20 pm

BAKED IN SORE ” used to be fresh and the next Day there was fresh Baked Bread a nice smell and Not put in Bags while still Hot. You are lowering your self to a level, where you will Sell The Plastic Bag Crap and Kiss fresh By BY Ps $ 2.00 for a french Lofe you get in Frozen is just a Travesty Think about it Also your thinking the Customers are Stupid when it is you. Fresh is the Game and everyone knows it. Last year you sold Potatoes from the Pullons farm Nearby they where Sick Black Spots and I did get a Bag. When I Called the Farm the answer was Yes, we know there is a part field we have the problem with, But you Like Lokal and so do I but Sick Potatoes go to animals Pigs or Compost but not for Humen consumption! You Job is to check this and then Sell, but nothing was done ( they must have been Free ) 10 lb for $1.99 Oh Yah a Steal Ha ha ????
    I have a big Problem with Store Baked Breads. First! they are Not fresh Jet Baked in Store from Frozen, they are Dated from 2017 Nov.08 to 2017 Nov. 12 = 4 Days then Discount 50% This Is Old Bread nothing fresh about it There used to be a fresh baked smell in the Store, Jet you Renovated it. So the Fisch Counter Stink is all over because No vent and The Ice is reused or just a fresh layer on top. I feel better Buying frozen and do not have to Deal with the Smell. It may be the North here but The Pigs are in the Sout thinking we will Pay for it Not so as there is a movement on its way to stop This kind of Falls Predenze by Commercials and not respecting the Law ????
    Your`s truly Hans-Peter Faber 705 470 5290

• November 16, 2017 at 4:39 am

i love britney and allie and the 2 blacks that network with them there pows network. i can cherry talk progeressive with them to secure stores and products same with kason geaudreau. there so special to me. they know they have to smile to scare people – they have worked fast food – there on the restraunt network and florist network – there mob literaly – there at the central and juan tabo location in albuquerque, nm – there nice to people as sweet queen ann people – they shoot for a living sometimes literaly to secure society and the queen of england – please always have them they order beautiful make up and products and stock it so our world can servive. there gang to – i need them so much – please always keep them in jesus name amen. love – candace lauer = mophia suzette = stephen judys other half = highest name seal – i chew gum – i like big red and wrigleys gum and juicy fruit and hubabuba bubble gum

• November 17, 2017 at 2:31 am

Kelowna Superstore Renovations

I have shopped at this store for about 7 years and the layout was very shopper friendly. The new layout with the very long isles is confusing and makes it extremely difficult to locate the produce you want to purchase. This is very incontinent for those seniors who are handy caped with walking problems and results in many more unnecessary steps.
    It well certainly reduce my shopping at this store.

• November 17, 2017 at 4:20 pm

I feel that Angela may have brought her outside feels into the workplace the day I was their to pick up my medication. I had just been release from a 6 day Hospitalization…so I had my daughter stand in line for me as I could not stand to wait that long! as she neared the counter, Angela is had a tone as she called my daughter to let her know it was her turn. I felt that was not appropriate! I stood up right away, and she saw me and she was like oh oh shocked that it was for me. Then she went on and on about how one of my prescribed items was not covered in my plans…which is fine! although she kept saying that this item was not a covered item. And she is saying this with a tone! not okay, I don’t need the hole store of customers knowing my business. I finally told her in my tone! I understand I know what it means. Sure I am first Nations but my daughter and I are not Dumb! I have been in my position of work for 20 years my daughter is in College. there is no need to practice you the authority you think you may have just because you stand behind a pharmacy counter! You are a cashier! this is not the first time something like this has happened. No understands what we as first nations have lost in past years many years and has been taken away from us. Cultured stripped no where to call home! so we get a few medical treatment plans covered maybe some gas discounted! big deal. Do not judge for what you do not know. In spirit, Carolin Laughington

• November 28, 2017 at 9:03 pm

There is always consistent exceptional service.

• November 29, 2017 at 2:24 pm

I found your Superstore at Weston Road and Hwy. 401 in Toronto, Ontario, to be the most disgustingly unorganized store I have ever been in. I could not find a damned thing I wanted or needed and no one on the floor to help people.

• December 3, 2017 at 9:57 pm

Unfortunately the quality of food, the availability of items we have bought for years is not available.
    There is no comparison at all with the old store. Things are moved around, no one can find anything, it is not a good experience. If it were not for the good point system I would no longer shop at this store, which I have been doing since it opened years ago.

• December 3, 2017 at 11:41 pm

The meat and chicken refrigerator are not enough freeze.
    The address: 5095 Yongue st. Toronto ON

• December 5, 2017 at 4:40 pm

why is it so hard to get into thecustomer survey? I do as asked and I am swamped with offers for all kinds of things I am not interested in buying. It used to be very simple to get into the site ans answer the questions but some how it has become a game to see how much you can confuse the customer in the hope they will click wrong and buy some item they don’t want.

Comments are closed.