www.JCPenney.com/survey – JCPenney Receipt Survey

Would you like to get a JCPenney coupon for your next purchase? There is a quick way to get it. If you have a recent JCPenney receipt, just go online the website www.JCPenney.com/survey and follow the on-screen instructions to complete a short JCPenney Customer sSrvey, then you’ll get a 10% off discount coupon directly.

How to enter the JCPenney Customer Survey:

To begin the JCPenney survey, you should have your recent JCPenney receipt at hand. You can find a 22-digit access code on your receipt. Enter the code correctly and click on the “Start” button.

Then answer the survey questions about your JCPenney experience and leave your comments and suggestions.

At the end of the survey, you will be given a validation code that can be used to redeem a 10% off coupon. Just write the code on your receipt and take it to your local JCPenney store so you can enjoy the discount on your purchase.

Enter the JCPenney Survey now!

Please note:

The coupon can be used multiple times within 24 hours after the first use when you present this coupon at time of purchase in-store. Cannot be combined with other offers, discounts and jcp rewards.

For more FAQs and coupon details, please visit www.JCPenney.com/survey!

About JCPenney:

JCPenney is a century-old retail stores chain in the United States, which mainly sells men’s clothing, women’s clothing, children’s clothing, toys, leisure products and jewelry. Different from other large-scale retailers, JCPenney has its own designers, so every year it will publish themselves trendy design products. Their products are very popular but the prices are very reasonable.

16 thoughts on “www.JCPenney.com/survey – JCPenney Receipt Survey

• July 28, 2017 at 12:02 pm

great customer service from Kari

• August 1, 2017 at 8:26 am

I love boot because boot have thing that you have never saw befor also
    today me and my mum but a new lovely bus and the bus was $4.99.I boot like
    boot and I like every thing at boot .boots is in my hart now . Do you like boot?

• August 4, 2017 at 10:06 pm

Helen works at your store in Tucson, Arizona and has done a excellent job when my JC
    Penney credit card was compromise in late Dec. 2016 through Jan.2017 which that person charged over $3,000,00 in mail orders . Helen was there from the beginning
    to make sure that everything was taken off my account. Helen kept in touch each month. Miss Helen deserve a letter of recommendation for her outstanding service to
    her customers and her friendly smile. She deserve tens across the board.

• August 10, 2017 at 4:47 pm

Elvera had always helped me when I am shopping for Alfred Dunner clothing. She is kind, helpful and has made suggestions when I need another opinion. I appreciate her input in decision-making,

• August 13, 2017 at 2:02 am

Gwendalyn was very helpful to me she is great

• August 17, 2017 at 4:38 pm

Pat was very helpful. She was pleasant and up beat.

• August 23, 2017 at 12:09 am

Associates at Nashua, NH JC Penney’s were helpful and informative. Also social with a sense of humor. It is nice to be treated as a friend not just a customer.

• August 29, 2017 at 3:48 pm

Recently in your JCPenney store in Lewiston,ID I received excellent service from Pattie in your jewelry section of the store. She was very helpful, polite, informative, which helped me buy a watch from her. Her professional demeanor was very appreciated.

• August 30, 2017 at 8:10 pm

Website has been down since I tried using it 6 days ago when I made an in-store purchase. So here is my comments/kudos. Sharalle helped me at the checkout and was courteous, friendly and an expert at her job. Her service makes me want to come back to JCP in Spring Hill FL to shop again soon.

Comments are closed.