www.Jacklistens.com – Jack in The Box Receipt Survey

Do you visit Jack in the Box often? Do you have any comments want to tell Jack in the Box? If yes, just go to the website www.Jacklistens.com to take part in the Jack in the Box customer satisfaction survey. By completing the survey, you will receive a validation code to redeem free 2 tacos with purchase on your next visit.

How to complete The Jack in the Box Receipt Survey:

To start, make sure you have a recent Jack in the Box receipt or survey invitation at hand. You’ll be asked to enter the eleven digit code located in the middle of your receipt.

If you already have one, open the website link www.Jacklistens.com in your web browser, then select your preferred language to continue.

On the next page, you need to enter the 14 digit code located in the middle of your receipt. After that, you can start to answer the survey questions one by one.

At the end of the survey, you’ll be given a code. Just write the code on your receipt and take it to your local Jack in the Box restaurant to redeem your offer!!

Enter the Jack Listens survey right now!

Please note: This offer is valid at participating restaurants only. See more details at www.Jacklistens.com!

About Jack in the Box:

Jack in the Box, not the common children toy, but is the tasty town. Various kind of food and the wonderful taste will save your time to think a place for food. Don’t have enough time to cook? Jack in the Box is fast as well as delicious.

If you’re going to enjoy their foods, don’t miss these Jack in the Box coupons and special offers I collected for you.

$3.99 Really Big Chicken Combos – Limited time offer.

Free Birthday Dessert coupon –  Receive a free dessert for your birthday. Limited time.

Sign up for Jack in the Box Special Offers & Updates – You can get the latest straight from them.

Don’t know where is the nearest Jack in the Box? Click here to find the one near you. Come and try, you won’t regret.

9 thoughts on “www.Jacklistens.com – Jack in The Box Receipt Survey

• July 19, 2017 at 2:27 pm

make it easer to do servey

• September 8, 2017 at 10:14 pm

Code:48942180361319
      Service:9/8/2017
      Time:15:54
      I was waiting for a customer that was coming from out of town. I watch the Jack in the box sign from the other side of a fence. I said I can go in buy something to snack on while I wait. I ordered a 10 pc of nuggets,and a Sour dough Jack. I get my order after I got out the restroom from washing my hands. They was polite,the place looked clean. My customer calls me to say their won’t make it.I’m walking back to my truck. So I headed back home to my town. I open my nugget box,and grab one. It was burned,and last a after taste,I eat at my home town Jack in the Box all the time went I’m on that side of town. I threw the box back in the bag,I grab my burger which I love.The bread was burn too! Not after all these years of eating at Jack’s have I taste the worse food in my life.But I’m thinking of stopping eating there.All I can taste right now is burn grease,and burnt toast. I had to stop at a store in my town to drink some milk to get the taste out of my mouth.

• July 21, 2017 at 10:51 pm

I need to take a survey to qualify for buy one get one free jumbo jack.

• July 25, 2017 at 4:22 pm

I want to express my gratitude to Alma, who works at the San Tomas and Hamilton Jack in the Box, San Jose.
    I need to pick my mom up dinner everyday, who is in a “home”. Most days there is a worker, Alma, who waits on me at the window.
    She is kind, personable and one of the best employees I have watched in a long time.
    She is a great employee and I wish her well in her future endeavors.
    At this time, Jack in the Box is lucky to have someone like her.
    Dory Maciel

• August 3, 2017 at 2:49 pm

Service was extremely slow waited behind 4 cars in 86 degree weather for a milkshake, it took over 12 minutes to get thru the drive thru and the person at the window was totally inadequate and slow and had screwed up their order before us as we could visualize food being passed back for the correct order

• August 6, 2017 at 1:39 am

Drive Thru # 141
    14 digit code: 813 189 808 154 63
    Date of Service: 8/5/2017
    Time: 17:22
    I would like you to know that this is the second time in 6 weeks that I did not get the order I paid for. This time it was a missing taco. (Children not happy when I got home)
    This is very unsatisfactory!
    Denis Desmarais

• August 6, 2017 at 1:41 am

Drive Thru # 141
    14 digit code: 813 189 808 154 63
    Date of Service: 8/5/2017
    Time: 17:22
    This is very unsatisfactory!
    Denis Desmarais

• August 16, 2017 at 2:07 pm

I vist JITB regularly every week. It is normal,depending on location, to be charged 25 cents to 50 cents to get the large styrofoam cup of ice water, and I don’t mind that, to go with my food order. This morning however, I went through a different JITB location that I have not visited before. At first I was told I would be charged the price of a large DRINK in order to get the large ice water in that cup. (I prefer the styrofoam cup because it lasts all day, stays cold all day, and does not leak all over the papers on my desk with water sweat). I told her that I have NEVER been charged the price of a large drink for just water. That cup does not cost that much, you run an ice machine so you aren’t paying for ice, and it is WATER, not a soda which costs money to sell. When I got to the window, the manager then said it would be a DOLLAR for the large styrofoam cup. Well if I wanted to pay a dollar for it, I would just buy a large bottled refillable bottle! Talk about price gouging!

Other JITB locations are perfect. I have always preferred to visit a local JITB before thinking about another establishment. This location though, has seen the last of me.

Comments are closed.