Old Navy is launching an online survey website to collect customer feedback. If you just visit an Old Navy store recently, you can go to the website www.Feedback4oldnavy.com to participate in the survey and leave your comments about your experience. Upon completion of the survey, you’ll receive a discount coupon for your next purchase.
How to participate in the Old Navy Receipt Survey?
1. First of all, open the website link www.Feedback4oldnavy.com in your website browser and select your language.
2. On the next page, you need to provide the required information from your handy Old Navy receipt.
3. All you enter all of them, click the “Start” button to begin the survey process.
4. Answer the survey questions regarding your shopping experience, for example, how friendly and courteous was the associate who helped you, how would you like to recommend this store to your friend, and so on.
5. Finally, you will be given a validation code that can be used to redeem the offer shown on your receipt. Just write it on your receipt and bring it to your local Old Navy store to get the offer.
The discount offer is valid for 14 days from date of survey completion. Limit one offer per receipt.
See more details at www.Feedback4oldnavy.com!
If you’re a regular customer of Old Navy, I recommend you to join the Old Navy Rewards Program which can let you earn points when you make a purchase at their stores. Once you earn 500 points, you can redeem them into a $5 cash reward for your purchase. Learn more>>