www.Biglotssurvey.com – Big Lots! Receipt Survey

Would you like to leave your feedback about your recent Big Lots! experience? If yes, just go to the website www.Biglotssurvey.com and follow the instructions to enter The Big Lots! Customer Satisfaction Survey online. Upon completion of the survey, you could have a chance to win a Big Lots! gift card in the amount of $300.

How to participate in the Big Lots! Receipt Survey?

To participate the survey, you must have a survey invitation on the top of your Big Lots! sale receipt.

When open the survey site www.Biglotssurvey.com, enter the required information from your receipt, such as store number, visit date, amount spent, and more. Click the “Start” button to continue.

Then you need to answer a list of survey questions regarding your Big Lots! experience. At the end of the survey, you’ll be asked to provide your personal details to receive your entry of the customer survey sweepstakes.

Click here to start the survey now!

The survey should take you approximately 15 minutes to complete. To be entered in a drawing for the sweepstakes, you must be a legal U.S. resident who are 18 years of age or older. There are six people will be awarded. Limit one entry per person each month.

Learn more rules from www.Biglotssurvey.com!

19 thoughts on “www.Biglotssurvey.com – Big Lots! Receipt Survey

• August 22, 2017 at 5:41 pm

I’ve seen an improvement in the Big Lots stores over the past few years. For several years I stopped shopping there because they were very run down. I shopped there today and found the staff to be efficient, polite and courteous. I will be shopping there more frequently I the future.

• August 22, 2017 at 5:43 pm

• August 24, 2017 at 12:06 am

I often shop at the Waterbury location on Wolcott St. Most of the time my shopping experience is positive, but it has become noticeable that some of the associates are disingenuous. Adele is engaging, Crystal is engaging, Damian is engaging and very helpful.
    However, on the flip side Mark is rude and not very personable, Kelly often seems confused and Brian appears to be MISERABLE and walks past customers as though they are invisible. Vic is courteous and offers assistance when he is on the salesfloor. Rachel never hesitates to stop and answer any questions that I might have. It reminds me of an instance when she was leaving for the day and I had a question. She willingly answered my question without hesitation. I shop at Biglots because of the product selection and comparable pricing. I just wish that some of the staff would figure out why they work at Biglots.

• September 1, 2017 at 4:37 pm

i been shopping at biglots since it open,i love to buy my spices and price is so good,and almost everything there really a good buy.and one thing to a friendly employee.all the goodie is realy a affordable price ,i love and enjoy shopping at the biglots store.i shop here in milton,janice is really very nice person and helpful to me,nice to have her in your store,,all of them is helpful not just one individual.

• September 2, 2017 at 4:19 pm

I HAVE SHOPPED AT BIG LOTS #1257 FOR YEARS. I LIVE OUT OF TOWN AND DRIVE 45 MINUTES TO GET THERE. I HAVE ALWAYS FOUND THE EMPLOYEES FRIENDLY, POLITE AND HELPFUL. THE CASHIER, FARRAH, CHECKED ME OUT AND WAYS VERY POLITE AND COURTEOUS. I WILL ALWAYS SHOP THERE.

• September 4, 2017 at 9:49 pm

Valory was very helpful. I was looking for school supplies and she made sure I find it fast. I am a happy customer.

• September 6, 2017 at 12:31 am

i made a purchase at the rogersville tennesee biglots on september 4th 2017.
    and i want to enter the 300 giftcard sweepstakes.

• September 6, 2017 at 8:04 pm

We have noticed such an improvement in our Big Lot Store located in Englewood, Fla.
    The overall look of the store is terrific . We recently purchased a beautiful couch, that
    was beautiful and reasonably priced. The staff that helped us, Janet the Mgr., as well
    as Nancy and Donald were a great help in getting the credit appl. done quickly and
    having the couch ready for pick up the next day.

Would love to win a gift card as we spend lots of money there, and Christmas is
    coming !!

Great experience!

• September 10, 2017 at 10:11 pm

I was very impressed not only by how clean and organized was your Store located at Lake Mead and Rampart but at the courtesy and service of your employees, specially Silvia. What a great attitude and eagerness to help. She greeted me with a great SMILE and made me feel very important, like a VIP.

I am very motivated to return to your every time I need to purchase any of your quality merchandise.

Please encourage Silvia to keep up with the FANTASTIC WORK she is doing.

Thanks to her I had a very pleasant shopping experience.

Comments are closed.